My Best Love Songs of All Time. See Inside..

Hey Le Familia! It's a rainy day in lagos, which made me think of love songs that gets me all the time. These songs cocoon me so much. I then just thought I share them with you and get your unbiased opinions.
I  would list them below:

*Weekend - Earned It ( you definitely can't deny the fact that this song is everything. He's voice is so soft yet so strong too. The tempo of the song is crazy. This is definitely a song lovers could dance to).


*Joe - I believe in you ( This song may be old but it holds so much meaning and has so much depth that can't be denied).

* Boys 2 men ft Charlie Wilson - More than you'll ever know ( oh my !!!! Uncle Charlie like I love to call him has an incredible voice. He did sing to the best of his ability in this song. It's crazy! The group's voices harmonised with Uncle Charlie is a blast. I recommend.)

* Boys 2 men - On bended knees

* Tamar Braxton - Love and War (Who knew she had an incredible voice before now? I didn't. This song is powerful. Try listening to this with 'beats by Dre' headphones, you'll definitely be in another world. In my opinion, she sings better than Toni Braxton - her sister).

* India Aire - Cocoa Butter

* Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me ( I heard it on Vampire Diaries for the first time and I fell in love with it instantly. He's incredible. I love him.)

* Plumb - Don't deserve you.

* Chris Brown - Drunk Texting.

This list of songs is my best and I definitely recommend any day any time. What do you think?
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: