Niyola: Singer Celebrates Birthday Today. She appreciates Tons of people. Read Inside...


Birthday of the beautiful chocolate first lady of EME records - Niyola is today. She  appreciates God and so many more as she wrote below. Read after the jump..



" This year has been one so significant I could never forget it! Both in my personal life and career, I have learnt and grown twice as much as I did in all my years in this singular year. To all those who have been a part of my life in one way or the other , my fans, loved ones and even haters, I say thank you! It would all be devoid of meaning without you guys!
........Most especially to God for the gift of life, my laughter, tears, my joys and even admist pain, I still see that you love me and my life is not by chance.
All I can say is THANK YOU for letting me live to see another year and I ask that you order my steps and let only your will be done, that I may be even be more grateful at the end of it".

Wishing her a very fantastic birthday! Long life and prosperity to her.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: