T-Pain 'Bartender' Crooner is 'done trying to make hits' in the music industry.


If you have been worried as to why T-Pain hasn't made a huge presence in the music industry recently, you need not to look far. His reasons are right here.


T-Pain who has worked with several celebrities in the past on musical collaborations, earned two Grammy awards and composed songs with Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen and B.o.B is sick and tired of writing songs to sell records.

'Musically, I stopped trying to make hits,' T-Pain told Larry King. 'I'm done with trying to make hits and trying to please everybody, except for myself.'

T-Pain is preparing for the release of his fifth studio album, Stoicville: The Phoenix, which reaches fans in 2015.

And the star is over the moon excited about introducing his new sound to listeners.

'Stoicville is more truthful to me,' he explained. 'It's things that's in my heart instead of trying to make hits. It's not about if people get it or not. It's about if I'm singing from my heart and making lyrics that resonate with me and not just making people dance in the club all the time.'

'I'm much happier,' he revealed. 'I've never been this happy in the music industry in my life.'

Good reasons right? Or Nah, that doesn't cut it!

Share your view..

Photo Credit: Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: