Lady Gaga : Singer once a victim of rape, read her full story




Lady Gaga boldly came forward with a dark part of her past -- that she was raped as a teenager. The topic came up during a visit to The Howard Stern Show. 

"I went through some horrific things," Gaga admitted. "I'm able to laugh now because I've gone through a lot of mental, physical and emotional therapy."

Gaga indicated this occurred when she was a teenager, when a producer roughly 20 years her elder took advantage of her. 

"I wrote a song called 'Swine'; the song is about rape," Gaga said "The song is about demoralization. The song is about rage and fury and passion, and I had a lot of pain that I wanted to release."

Stern dug deeper and Gaga expanded on the topic. "I wasn't even willing to admit that anything had even happened," she said, as it wasn't until years later that she came to terms with what happened. "I saw him one time in a store, and I was paralyzed by fear." 

Stern asked, "Were you afraid to go to your father because you thought your father would kill him?" to which Gaga says she cannot reply. 

Glad she is in a happy place...

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: